The Overseas Student Program in Australia allows foreign students to complete their studies in Australia at various levels. The Australian Student Visa is for students who want to study in Australia. There are student visas for students who want to learn English, student visas for students who want to take short courses ranging from three months to a year, and visas for students who want to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degrees.
The Student visa (subclass 500) allows you to stay in Australia for up to 5 years to study full-time at an educational institution in accordance with your enrollment.
● Participate in an eligible course of study and include your family members (your partner or you and your partner’s dependent child) in your application.
● Apply online from within or outside of Australia
● Once your course begins, you will be required to work up to 40 hours every two weeks.
● You must be 6 years of age or older
● Have a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) at a full-time course listed on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students, CRICOS
● Demonstrate your English language skills.
● For the duration of your stay in Australia, you and your family members must be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) from an approved Australian health insurance provider.
● If you are under the age of 18, you must have adequate welfare arrangements in place while in Australia
● You must meet your health and character requirements.
● Have sufficient funds for your stay
In Australia, a student visa is normally valid for up to 5 years. Your visa will be valid for the duration of your studies if your course is less than that. You may be eligible for a visa extension in certain circumstances.
For higher education, the average processing time is four months. A student visa, on the other hand, can take anything from three months to a year to process. It will be determined by the goal of your study in Australia.
You can work up to 20 hours per week or 40 hours every two weeks with the student visa 500. Once the training begins, you will be able to begin working part-time. International students enrolled in ACT public schools, on the other hand, are permitted to work a maximum of 10 hours per week throughout the academic school year.
This is the application method that students must follow:
● Make an ImmiAccount for yourself.
● Assemble all of the necessary paperwork.
● Pay the subclass500 visa fee.
● Apply for the Subclass 500
An ImmiAccount is required to complete an online visa application. Create an account if you don’t already have one and begin the application process. Fill out the visa application form for your student visa after you’ve created an ImmiAccount.
Begin gathering the necessary documentation. All records must be written in English or be translated into English. You must have the right information on how to certify your documents.
A student visa in Australia costs AUD 630. The application price, however, may vary depending on whether you will be bringing dependents with you throughout your studies. It is critical that the visa cost be paid as quickly as possible. Unless you pay the visa application fee, the Australian authorities will not evaluate your application. The charge is paid using the ImmiAccount for online applications.
You can submit your student visa application once you’ve finished all of your paperwork and paid your visa fee. The Immigration Office will notify you in writing of their decision as soon as it has been made.
Aussie Experts Education & Migration is a reputable migration company. You can apply for Student Visa SC500 for only $375 with us. Mr. Praddeep Kumar Dewan, the Founder, Director & CEO of Aussie Experts Education & Migration, has more than 10 years of experience in this field.
Click here to learn more about Student visas. Contact us at +61-424-565-130 to discuss your visa requirements.