Students Migrate - Aussie Expert & Migration

Book an Appointment for Canada PR Consultation $75 only.


Apply for SC485 Temporary Visa Via Aussie Experts

The temporary graduate visa or subclass 485 allows international students to live, study, or even work in Australia after finishing their studies. This visa has three streams: Graduate Work stream  Post-Study Work stream Second Post-Study Work stream The duration of your stay will depend on the type of stream you apply for. Continue reading to […]

Why Should International Students Migrate to Canada from Australia?

Moving to Canada from Australia can be a life-changing experience for international students. Adjusting to the Canadian culture, lifestyle, and customs can be challenging at first. However, there are more subjects that international students need to review before moving to Canada from Australia. Best Universities and Courses Both Canada and Australia have some top world-class […]

© Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved. | Powered by Neuvo
Aussie Expert & Migration