Aussie Experts is here to help skilled Forklift drivers, Landscapers, and Nurses with permanent residency and work visa applications for Canada.
If you have work experience as a forklift driver, landscaper, or nurse, you may be eligible for the following Canadian immigration programs:
• Federal Skilled Worker Program
The Federal Skilled Worker Program is for skilled workers with a job offer in Canada or with in-demand work experience. Nurses, forklift drivers, and landscapers with at least one year of work experience may qualify under this program.
• Federal Skilled Trades Program
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is specifically for skilled trades workers like forklift operators and landscapers with at least two years of work experience. Skilled tradespeople do not need a job offer to apply.
• Provincial Nominee Programs
Various Canadian provinces run their own nominee programs for specific occupations in demand. Nurses are in high demand across many provinces. Certain provinces also nominate occupations like forklift operators and landscape gardeners.
Our team of regulatory experts and licensed immigration consultants at Aussie Experts can review your profile and advise you on the best Canadian immigration program for your qualifications, skills, and work experience.
LMIA stands for Labour Market Impact Assessment. If you want to immigrate to Canada as a forklift driver, Landscaper, or Nurse, your prospective employer in Canada will likely need to apply for an LMIA for you.
For Forklift Drivers
To apply for an LMIA for a forklift driver position, your employer needs to show Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that:
• There are no Canadians or permanent residents available to do the job.
• Your hiring will not negatively affect the wages or working conditions of Canadian citizens or permanent residents doing similar jobs.
Landscaping companies in Canada need to apply for LMIAs when they want to hire foreign landscapers. The LMIA application process requires them to prove:
• There is a need for landscaping workers that Canadians cannot fill.
• The wage offered is at least equal to the prevailing wage for the occupation.
• Hiring foreign workers will not displace or negatively impact Canadian workers.
Nurses are in high demand in Canada. Still, Canadian employers need an LMIA before recruiting and hiring foreign nurses. In the LMIA application, employers need to show:
• Hiring a foreign nurse will not lower wages or worsen working conditions for Canadian nurses.
• Despite efforts such as job ads, they were unable to recruit a qualified Canadian or permanent resident for the nurse position.
• The wage offered meets or exceeds the median wage for that occupation.
Why Reasons to choose Aussie Experts for Canadian immigration:
• Experienced team of MARA-registered migration agents and Canadian immigration lawyers
• Specialists in immigration to Canada
• High success rate with an in-depth understanding of Canadian immigration requirements
• Competitive pricing and transparent fee structure
• Personalized service and ongoing support post-immigration
Aussie Experts can streamline the challenging immigration procedure and increase your chances of success if you are trying to come to Canada. Our years of experience and specialist knowledge make us the right choice to handle your Canadian immigration application.
So, if you are ready to take the next step towards your Canadian dream, connect with the experts at Aussie Experts today.